Friday 16 October 2015

AWAKE: Dinas Bran in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Last weekend I finally got around to making my way up to Dinas Bran, a ruined Norman castle in North Wales, and although it was something I was thinking I would do this summer, I'm really pleased I did the walk in autumn. This past week has seen the trees start to change colour, and it was great to be able to see nature do its work from up high. Here are a few photos of the walk, and I'll let them do the talking before I start rambling on about jumpers and candles and pumpkin spiced lattes and all thing autumn :)

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

This was what the walk looked like from the bottom, and whilst it certainly has nothing on Everest, it was certainly intimidating to look up at!

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Dinas Bran North Wales in Autumn

Soundtrack: // Whisper Grass //

Followed up with a pub lunch and good old cuppa, this was such a lovely way to spend an afternoon, and really reminded me how much I enjoy getting a bit closer to nature. Just look how happy I was to reach the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment