Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mid Week Treat: Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Varnish for £1

I have to admit that Poundland isn't a place I normally frequent. I don't know why, I guess there are just more fun places to shop. But whenever I do just nip in there, I always end up buying something - especially when it is a good brand name. So when I found this rather lovely Revlon nail varnish in Chroma Chameleon, I was quite besotted.


Come winter, I like to wear darker, more metallic colours on my nails. This one has a lovely greeny gold tint to it, and whilst it doesn't look quite as iridescent on my nails as in the bottle, it does have a lovely high shone formula.


And now, after writing this post I have Karma Chameleon by Boy George stuck in my head. You too? Sorry!

What have you treated yourself to this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment