Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mid-Week Treat: Gel Eyeliner for Under £5!

So recently, I lost my eyeliner. I've been overturning everything looking for it, but no such luck and therefore I've been without my beloved eyeliner for the past week (such a first world problem, I know). I gave up the hunt yesterday, and decided to cave in and buy some new gel eyeliner. I didn't want to spend too much though, just in case my old one decided to turn up out of the blue.


This is what I bought; 17's Smoulder Gel Eyeliner - a steal at £3.99, considering that the others were at least double that price.


For that price, I was doubtful whether it would be as good as my faithful old gel eyeliner, but I am delighted to be proved wrong. I tried it out today - it was easy to apply, stayed in place all day and has a lovely smooth consistency. It also comes with perhaps the cutest, tiniest brush I've ever seen (it's so dinky!).


It's fair to say that this gel eyeliner has cemented it's place in my make-up case.

Any eyeliners that you particularly love at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment