Tuesday 17 December 2013

Handmade Christmas Cards - Three French Hens

Whilst most people had already bought and posted their Christmas cards, I still hadn't checked whether I'd bought any last year or not. Long story short - I hadn't. So, (deep breath) I decided to make my own. I don't (read: never) usually do this, but it just happened that I had a Christmas themed drawing that I wasn't overly ashamed of, and time to scan it into the computer.


All I did was scan my drawing into Photoshop, changed the size and then printed it out. I added the text on Photoshop, as well as a little additional shading.


I guess the ship has long sailed for me to offer these as some kind of free printable, but there's always next year.

Have you ever made your own Christmas or birthday cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment