Saturday 14 September 2013

I'm now on Bloglovin'!

Hi there, hope you're all having a lovely lazy weekend. I certainly am - lovely lie-ins, unhealthy food and endless You've Been Framed repeats.

 Talking about being lazy, you can now stay up to date with my posts REALLY easily (trust me, even I could do it!) - you can now follow me on Bloglovin'!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Ok, enough talk of laziness, here's a sneak preview of some upcoming craft tutorials...



Whenever I lay paper on the floor, I swear my cat can sense it from miles away. Here he is, getting in the way and shedding his black fur all over my white paper. *Sigh*





Yup, it's a cut up cereal box. I'll leave you in suspense for now, so keep your eyes peeled for the finished tutorial!


What are your favourite ways to spend a lazy weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment